• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Detaining's Suggestion - Reset The first islands.

Detaininggg

Username:

What is your in-game username?
    Detaining

Brief description of your suggestion.
    Reset The first islands.

Detailed explanation of your suggestion.
    Why you should reset TFI...

I feel like the servers economy has broken. everybody is moaning that the server is dead And the pvp is boring. give the people what they really Want. A reset everybody wants to go back to the time where frost walker nor set bonuses were not a thing. where it took skill in pvp to actually kill someone not having to rely on Bury and freeze to kill there Opponents.

The server should reset because the economy is broke People are moaning at the fact "EMANS Are too OP" "things are so expensive"

2nd reason. New players don't play long enough to get a real good grasp of Hellbounds. They go warzone and get 1 tapped by a godset or just get fairly bored of the eco because they dont understand it. nor want to grind because people either have too much money or have too many emans.

I do quote what aidan said. "Also worth mentioning, the two influencers we've gotten were one hit in the warzone within 5 minutes": I Understand why they didnt record for Hellbounds. due to starting late game.

for pvp. i feel like many things need to be removed. such as strength 2 Strength 1 (apart from Island grinding and rage) therefore fights will last alot longer and more active and fun. Nobody wants to go to warzone get burried then saviored then frozen then *POOF*

this change needs to happen or the server is just gonna Continue going down hill. and if new players and content creators were to play they actually would have a chance to record and gain items.

if this does well please make a Poll on Discord asking the community for a reset...

How do you think this would improve Hellbounds?
    ^^

Anything else you'd like to add?
    No

trxst_yt

I like this idea alot but also I think that bringing back the reset where bury got removed will be the best for the community.

Nxckyyyy

Known Player
    Best would be to remove Freeze from FW3 and str 2 pots then wz would be way more balanced, no need for a whole server reset

Detaininggg

Best would be to remove Freeze from FW3 and str 2 pots then wz would be way more balanced, no need for a whole server reset
    Many people agree with removing 1 thing but i think a fresh reset would be insane allowing paid content creators to Properly show off Hellbounds for what it truely is.

StixtsYT

Media
    Media
    Username:

Detaining

Reset The first islands.

I feel like the servers economy has broken. everybody is moaning that the server is dead And the pvp is boring. give the people what they really Want. A reset everybody wants to go back to the time where frost walker nor set bonuses were not a thing. where it took skill in pvp to actually kill someone not having to rely on Bury and freeze to kill there Opponents.

The server should reset because the economy is broke People are moaning at the fact "EMANS Are too OP" "things are so expensive"

2nd reason. New players don't play long enough to get a real good grasp of Hellbounds. They go warzone and get 1 tapped by a godset or just get fairly bored of the eco because they dont understand it. nor want to grind because people either have too much money or have too many emans.

I do quote what aidan said. "Also worth mentioning, the two influencers we've gotten were one hit in the warzone within 5 minutes": I Understand why they didnt record for Hellbounds. due to starting late game.

for pvp. i feel like many things need to be removed. such as strength 2 Strength 1 (apart from Island grinding and rage) therefore fights will last alot longer and more active and fun. Nobody wants to go to warzone get burried then saviored then frozen then *POOF*

this change needs to happen or the server is just gonna Continue going down hill. and if new players and content creators were to play they actually would have a chance to record and gain items.

if this does well please make a Poll on Discord asking the community for a reset...

^^

No
    +1 Agreed Upon, remove some stuff that the pvp players want such as stregnth 2 and fw3 and balance the eco out more so it takes a longer time to progress, also wouldn't mind having some new eco methods such as farms or even new spawners

trxst_yt

Honestly I think pvpers and pve players would rather have no emans and make it balanced to where everyone can make money. Igs being the best spawner. Ore seed Boxes actually being used and worth.

IsItFanno

SrMod
    Eternal
    Immortal
    Mythic
    Demonic
    My personal opinion on this Suggestion falls both sides of the arguements for and against.

My honest opinion if this server was to have a reset have these changes implemented then i would love something to grind from the start. As much of your opinions falls to the pvp side i would argue for slayer or new spawner ideas. However with time being implemented towards builds on the server and being on one of the top teams i feel if the server was to reset probs be worth looking into other ways to make money and less of the afk game. So making exclusive loot for grinding mobs and a different loottable compared to afk.

I would also love more building events aswell as karoake being monthly a build event a month would be amazing.

So my only arguement for not wanting a reset at this time would be to see what we can change and update now and continue a little bit to test features out and make sure majority bugs have been worked through before totally resetting and running into more bugs along the way.

(Ps love idea)

Detaininggg

My personal opinion on this Suggestion falls both sides of the arguements for and against.

My honest opinion if this server was to have a reset have these changes implemented then i would love something to grind from the start. As much of your opinions falls to the pvp side i would argue for slayer or new spawner ideas. However with time being implemented towards builds on the server and being on one of the top teams i feel if the server was to reset probs be worth looking into other ways to make money and less of the afk game. So making exclusive loot for grinding mobs and a different loottable compared to afk.

I would also love more building events aswell as karoake being monthly a build event a month would be amazing.

So my only arguement for not wanting a reset at this time would be to see what we can change and update now and continue a little bit to test features out and make sure majority bugs have been worked through before totally resetting and running into more bugs along the way.

(Ps love idea)
    I agree with this too but the server needs a reset due to lack of content creators and new players not wanting to play it would benefit Aidan a lot more. Also

X_Vixxi_X

While I enjoy the idea of a reset ( and yes I'd be upset cuz my builds would vanish yet again lol), the idea of removing some enchants ect at this stage may frustrate alot of older players also, if you catch my drift. I'm 50/50 on the idea, personally.

Removing Bury, I agree with, as that , from what I hear, is something pvp players get frustrated with ( I don't pvp so no idea)

Finding a common ground for everyone would be difficult though.

MysticalReaper

Username:

Detaining

Reset The first islands.

^^

No

MysticalReaper

I really like this idea. But I think a lot of changes also besides PvP would have to be done. I mean getting one god pickaxe is fairly easy in the first day of the server. If you have now 4 accounts and pass the pickaxe to each account activate reserve you just make to much money already at the beginning. 1 reserve is about 100k and I just take now the average that you do a reserve every 3min thats 2m per hour and when you have 4 accounts thats 8m and that already so shortly after a reset. I would love to see a reset and then really a grind for your emans and I still think it would be a good idea to make them less worse. I really liked the idea that you had to upgrade them but honestly to upgrade the range would be really annoying. I think just the spawnrates should be upgradeable. I would also make mw less OP at the beginning. I mean people just play it because its such a easy money making method. It would be better if it would give you more openables if you win, because openables don‘t really inflate the eco that much. And not just Emans should be nerfed. I think if a reset would happen try to get some content creator, fix PVP and PVE (especially the economy stuff) and I and probably also many other people would love to grind again on TFI. I really hope Hellbounds goes there where OG Skybounds was.